Taste test: This version of the Lion bar from Nestle's Polish division had a lumpy, chocolate-coated exterior.
I bit in to find that the inside consisted of a wafer bar (kind of like the inside of a Kit Kat) surrounded by chopped peanuts. The wafers gave the bar a soft crunch, while the chocolate coating added lots of sweetness. I didn't notice much crunch from the peanuts, but I liked this bar a lot, as it was quite different than all of the other bars with various combinations of peanuts and caramel that we've tried.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells primarily like peanut butter.
From the package: “Nestle Polska S.A.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Nuts (517 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road