Taste test: This large, thick, square-shaped white chocolate bar had a 5x3 grid of rectangular sections, with the Nestle logo atop each section.
The top of the bar was smooth and consisted largely of white chocolate, but shadows of chocolate cookie bits could be seen through the surface. The bottom surface was rougher, as bits of broken-up cookie were protruding through. I broke off some sections and bit in to find a soft feel to the white chocolate, with very small, mildly crunchy bits of chocolate cookie inside. It was kind of the standard cookies-and-cream taste, with a pretty good flavor that was not overly sweet. Each section was not that big, but they were pretty thick, so just a few sections made for a fairly satisfying snack. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell, kind of a mix of milk and white.
From the package: “White Chocolate With Cocoa Cookie” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “Hayata Çikolata!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road