Taste test: It's rare that I have anything all that bad to say about chocolate, especially milk chocolate, but this was one of the worst candy bars I've ever had. The "giant" Chunky was kind of like 4 regular Chunky bars combined into a 2x2 grid of detachable quarters. Each quadrant was itself divided into a 2x2 grid, but those perforations were not as deep, so it was tough to break those up.
Anyway, back to why this was so awful: The milk chocolate contained raisins and peanuts, and somehow the combination of raisins and milk chocolate really tasted quite bad. I like Raisinettes, but this was different. The chocolate had a fruity sort of taste that nearly negated the fact that it was still chocolate. There were some peanuts too, but they seemed really dry. I don't know how Nestle did it, but this particular combination of chocolate, raisins and peanuts was truly horrible.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell of raisins along with the chocolate.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road