Taste test: This small, thin white chocolate bar was all one section, with a ridge around the edge and the Nestlé logo on top.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a good white chocolate taste, fairly sweet but not quite too sweet. A pretty simple bar as these things go, but if you just want a quick hit of white chocolate, this will fit the bill.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate branco/Chocolate blanco”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Supermercado Latino, Everett, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road