Taste test: This small, thin white chocolate bar was all one section, with a ridge around the edge and the Nestlé logo on top.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a good white chocolate taste, fairly sweet but not quite too sweet. A pretty simple bar as these things go, but if you just want a quick hit of white chocolate, this will fit the bill.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate branco/Chocolate blanco”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road