Taste test: This large chocolate bar came in a 3x6 grid of large, square-shaped sections, each bearing the Nestle logo. The sections were quite thick, with just enough of a thinner area between to break them apart somewhat cleanly.
I crunched in to find that the interior included some finely chopped cashews, and I really liked the mix of chocolate and cashews. Very tasty, and hard to eat just one section in a sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell
From the package: “Uma Dica Diplomata” ... “Chocolato Delizioso” ... “Nestle Brazil Ltda.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published September 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road