Taste test: These snacks were basically finger-shaped butter cookies coated in chocolate, and everyone who tried them loved them, as there was a good crunch, sort of a vanilla taste from the cookies, and lots of chocolate from the thin milk chocolate coating.
Several of our tasters were quite thrilled when they looked at the Nutrition Facts label and found that four pieces officially comprises one serving. Even with seven of those four-cookie servings in this package, the cookies didn't last very long once our tasters converged on the package.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Galletas dulces cubiertas con sabor a chocolate/Sweet chocolate flavor covered biscuits” ... “Contenido Neto 215 g/Net Weight 7.6 Oz” ... “Made in Colombia”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1710 snacks)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road