Taste test: These snacks were basically finger-shaped butter cookies coated in chocolate, and everyone who tried them loved them, as there was a good crunch, sort of a vanilla taste from the cookies, and lots of chocolate from the thin milk chocolate coating.
Several of our tasters were quite thrilled when they looked at the Nutrition Facts label and found that four pieces officially comprises one serving. Even with seven of those four-cookie servings in this package, the cookies didn't last very long once our tasters converged on the package.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Galletas dulces cubiertas con sabor a chocolate/Sweet chocolate flavor covered biscuits” ... “Contenido Neto 215 g/Net Weight 7.6 Oz” ... “Made in Colombia”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1766 snacks)
- Cookies (613 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road