Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar from Turkey was fairly thick and had six sections with the Nestlé logo atop each one. The bar had a darkish milk chocolate color, with no signs of the promised pistachios on top and some bumps on the bottom revealing the outlines of the nuts within.
I bit in to find a fairly solid feel from the chocolate, with lots of whole pistachios embedded inside. The chocolate tasted really good, and it combined with the pistachios for an excellent taste, maybe the best pistachio chocolate bar we've tried.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road