Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar from Turkey was fairly thick and had six sections with the Nestlé logo atop each one.
The bar had a darkish milk chocolate color, with no signs of the promised pistachios on top and some bumps on the bottom revealing the outlines of the nuts within. I bit in to find a fairly solid feel from the chocolate, with lots of whole pistachios embedded inside. The chocolate tasted really good, and it combined with the pistachios for an excellent taste, maybe the best pistachio chocolate bar we've tried.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Turkuaz Market, Brighton Ave, Allston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road