Taste test: This large bar promised not just the crunchy rice bits that we're accustomed to from Nestlé Crunch, but also peanuts! It had an 8x3 grid of small sections with curvy, domed shapes bearing the Nestlé logo. The top was largely smooth chocolate, with just the occasion bit of crisp rice or peanut showing through, while the bottom was densely filled with both of those things jutting out.
I broke off some sections and bit in to find that the chocolate had a soft feel, and although there was some crunch, there was less than I expected, as the inclusion of peanuts may have necessitated using fewer rice pieces. But the peanuts did add their own type of crunch, and the combination of peanuts and chocolate was pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, maybe a hint of peanuts.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (94 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Oliveira's Deli, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road