Taste test: Nestle has done the world a great favor by offering the great taste of Girl Scout cookies in candy bar form, and even better, you can get these in ordinary stores without having to place your order weeks in advance from Girl Scouts (or more accurately, their parents) and then have nothing but cookies on your mind until they arrive.
The wrapper contained two smallish candy bars, arranged end-to-end, with a dark chocolate exterior and some bits of crisp rice nearly jutting out of the top surface. The bar's inside contained multiple layers of stuff — apparently alternating between cookie wafers and mint chocolate crème — but really, they were all the same color (slightly darker than the exterior chocolate), so I couldn't actually see the layers. There was a soft crunch and a very nice taste, similar to the Thin Mints cookies, but a bit creamier. Nothing outstanding here as candy bars go, but they did duplicate the Thin Mints taste fairly closely. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mint chocolate smell. Just like the corresponding cookies.
From the package: “Dark chocolate cookie wafers and mint chocolate crème, topped with airy crispies” ... “Nestlé® Crunch ® Proudly Supports Girl Scouts!” ... “The Girl Scouts® name, mark and logotypes are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA. Nestlé is an official GSUSA licensed vendor.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Mints (158 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road