Taste test: The two small candy bars in this wrapper were arranged end-to-end, and each consisted of alternating layers of wafers and peanut butter crème.
There were four wafers layers, with three PB layers in between, and the whole bar was wrapped in milk chocolate, with Rice Krispies embedded in the top part of the milk chocolate. So it was a lot like the various Nutty Bars and Buddy Bars, except with the addition of the Rice Krispies on top, plus a thicker milk chocolate exterior. The texture and taste were very good, as there was lots of creamy peanut butter, a nice soft crunch, and a good amount of chocolate as well. The peanut butter and chocolate were even more intense than is typical of this type of bar, so this was a winner. (Do you like Thin Mints cookie better than Peanut Butter Crème? Nestle Crunch also makes a version with that flavor.)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and chocolate smell, like those "Buddy Bars."
From the package: “Cookie wafers and peanut butter crème, topped with airy crispies” ... “Nestlé® Crunch ® Proudly Supports Girl Scouts!” ... “The Girl Scouts® name, mark and logotypes are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA. Nestlé is an official GSUSA licensed vendor."
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road