Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 7x4 grid of sections, each bearing the Nestle logo.
It seemed to be a bit thicker than your typical chocolate bar. I opened the wrapper and bit in to find a very nice milk chocolate taste, somewhat creamy and very rich, with a particularly moist feel. I really liked it a lot, so I ate my way quickly through the six sections that I grabbed initially and then went back to the bar for four more. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Nestle Italiana S.p.A.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road