Taste test: This candy bar was very thin and had six somewhat detachable sections, each bearing the Caramac logo, and the bar was solid throughout, much like a chocolate bar.
However, it wasn't a chocolate bar, as it was medium beige in color, a little more beige and less white than white chocolate would be. It had the texture of a chocolate bar and tasted almost like a white chocolate bar, with maybe a hint of additional caramel, but really not as much caramel as I expected. So it was much different than any other caramel bar we've tried, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild caramel smell.
From the package: “The Caramel Flavour Bar” ... “May contain traces of wheat gluten”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road