Taste test: This candy bar was very thin and had six somewhat detachable sections, each bearing the Caramac logo, and the bar was solid throughout, much like a chocolate bar.
However, it wasn't a chocolate bar, as it was medium beige in color, a little more beige and less white than white chocolate would be. It had the texture of a chocolate bar and tasted almost like a white chocolate bar, with maybe a hint of additional caramel, but really not as much caramel as I expected. So it was much different than any other caramel bar we've tried, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild caramel smell.
From the package: “The Caramel Flavour Bar” ... “May contain traces of wheat gluten”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road