Taste test: After being disappointed by the Butterfinger Pieces in Milk Chocolate Solid Bunny (not enough Butterfinger, almost entirely milk chocolate), I wasn't expecting much from this, as I figured it would be primarily a chocolate bar with minimal Butterfinger embedded inside the extra-large candy bar.
But when I bit in, I was pleasantly surprised that although it was still primarily chocolate, there was some Butterfinger crunch in every bite, with a good helping of Butterfinger taste. The balance was still more to the chocolate side than regular Butterfinger (where the chocolate comes just from the coating), but that's fine, as this is a different product, and the results were pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Pedazos en chocolate con leche” ... “Nutritional Compass™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road