Taste test: After being disappointed by the Butterfinger Pieces in Milk Chocolate Solid Bunny (not enough Butterfinger, almost entirely milk chocolate), I wasn't expecting much from this, as I figured it would be primarily a chocolate bar with minimal Butterfinger embedded inside the extra-large candy bar.
But when I bit in, I was pleasantly surprised that although it was still primarily chocolate, there was some Butterfinger crunch in every bite, with a good helping of Butterfinger taste. The balance was still more to the chocolate side than regular Butterfinger (where the chocolate comes just from the coating), but that's fine, as this is a different product, and the results were pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Pedazos en chocolate con leche” ... “Nutritional Compass™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1746 snacks)
- Bars (931 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road