Taste test: After being disappointed by the Butterfinger Pieces in Milk Chocolate Solid Bunny (not enough Butterfinger, almost entirely milk chocolate), I wasn't expecting much from this, as I figured it would be primarily a chocolate bar with minimal Butterfinger embedded inside the extra-large candy bar.
But when I bit in, I was pleasantly surprised that although it was still primarily chocolate, there was some Butterfinger crunch in every bite, with a good helping of Butterfinger taste. The balance was still more to the chocolate side than regular Butterfinger (where the chocolate comes just from the coating), but that's fine, as this is a different product, and the results were pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Pedazos en chocolate con leche” ... “Nutritional Compass™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road