Taste test: From the outside, this long. fairly thick bar was all dark chocolate, and it was all one section, with no Nestle logos embedded into the chocolate.
I crunched in to find that the interior consisted of three wafer layers, kind of like the picture on the label, except the actual wafers were much darker than the picture, only slightly lighter than the dark chocolate coating. The taste was good, with a nice hit of dark chocolate, but with a fairly light feel thanks to the wafers. The wafers were very crisp and slightly crunchy. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Hayata Çikolata!” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “Afiyet olsun Türkiye!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road