Taste test: This large chocolate bar shared a name with another Nestlé bar that we ate years ago, but it was really a completely different bar. It had an 8x3 section grid with a conventional milk chocolate bottom but a very distinctive marble-like pattern alternating between milk and white chocolate on top, plus a Nestlé logo on each section. The proportion of white and milk varied from section to section, as there appeared to be actual randomness to the patterns.
I bit in to find a somewhat solid feel, less melty than some chocolate bars, with a good taste, a mix of white a milk chocolate with a good creaminess overall. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice milk chocolate smell. So creamy!
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road