Taste test: This large chocolate bar shared a name with another Nestlé bar that we ate years ago, but it was really a completely different bar. It had an 8x3 section grid with a conventional milk chocolate bottom but a very distinctive marble-like pattern alternating between milk and white chocolate on top, plus a Nestlé logo on each section. The proportion of white and milk varied from section to section, as there appeared to be actual randomness to the patterns.
I bit in to find a somewhat solid feel, less melty than some chocolate bars, with a good taste, a mix of white a milk chocolate with a good creaminess overall. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice milk chocolate smell. So creamy!
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road