Taste test: This huge candy bar had a 3x7 grid of nearly square sections, each bearing the Nestle logo.
I broke off some sections and bit into a few to find that the chocolate was quite thick and dense, but I was somewhat surprised by the taste. From the outside, it looked like plain milk chocolate, but the taste had a bit of a fruitiness to it. Not super-fruity like it was filled with anything, but definitely fruiter than your typical milk chocolate bar. I'd prefer my milk chocolate not to be fruity, but still, this was OK.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published April 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road