Taste test: This version of the Aero bar had a 2x5 grid of very gracefully curved domes, each bearing the Aero logo (complete with bubbles emerging from the O).
I bit in to find a fairly light feel thanks to the bubbles embedded into the light orange-colored filling, but the milk chocolate exterior was less light, giving it some amount of bulk, but the overall feel was still quite soft. The taste was nice, with a mild orange flavor that mixed well with the milk chocolate. I'm typically not a big fan of mixing orange with chocolate, but I did like those one quite a bit.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate orange smell.
From the package: “feel the bubbles™” ... “Smooth milk chocolate filled with orange flavoured bubbles”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Aero (10 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road