Taste test: This bar's unusual look was really nice, as it had a 2x4 section grid that gave each section a bubble-like shape with the Aero logo on top.
I bit in to find that the bar had three elements: a milk chocolate exterior, filled mostly with aerated milk chocolate, plus a caramel chocolate mousse area near the top of the filling. That may sound more complicated that it really was, but the key thing here is that it was great! The whole thing had a light, soft feel thanks to all of that air, and the mix of chocolate and caramel was just delicious. I could eat these all day!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice milk chocolate and caramel smell. Wow!
From the package: “Each 1/2 bar** contains Energy 404kJ 97kcal 5% of an adult's RI* Energy per 100g: 2311kJ/554kcal” ... “Smooth milk chocolate filled with bubbly milk chocolate and a layer of aerated caramel flavour chocolate mousse (30%).” ... “Best consumed at room temperature.” ... “peel here and re-close to sane sone for later” ... “Suitable for Vegetarians”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Aero (10 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road