Taste test: After very much enjoying the caramel version of Aero Mousse — one of the best candy bars ever — I was eager to see how this all-chocolate version would measure up.
It had the same bubble-shaped sections as the other one, a very nice look. The wrapper promised a similar formula, with the same milk chocolate exterior and bubbly milk chocolate interior, except for a portion of "aerated chocolate mousse" (rather than "aerated caramel flavour chocolate mousse").
I bit in to find that, as with all Aero bars, it was quite good, with a soft, light feel and lots of delicious chocolate. However, it must have been the inclusion of the caramel mousse that pushed the other one into the otherworldly category of great, as this didn't quite live up to those very high expectations. Still, a very good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate smell.
From the package: “Voted Product of the Year, Consumer Survey of Product Innovation 2016” ... “Smooth milk chocolate filled with bubbly milk chocolate and a layer of aerated chocolate mousse (30%).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Aero (10 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road