Nestlé Aero Mint Lamb
Taste test: This seasonal candy followed the formula of Nestle's Aero Mint bar but was shaped like a face-on view of a rather cute lamb. The exterior was all milk chocolate, except for a small hint of the mint green showing through above the lamb's left eye.
I bit into the lamb's hind legs to find that the chocolate exterior was reasonably thick and plenty strong to contain the mint center, and the interior was a bubble-infused light green mint. Thickness varied based on the contours of the lamb, but this was a very nice-size snack, with plenty of chocolate and mint to give me a nice kick. It tasted just like the candy bar version, which is to say, really good. I hadn't previously realized that lambs were a part of Easter, so this was is a nice break from seeing bunny-everything.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice subtle chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Loveabubble” ... “Milk chocolate with a bubbly mint centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Aero (10 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road