Nestlé Aero Mint Lamb
Taste test: This seasonal candy followed the formula of Nestle's Aero Mint bar but was shaped like a face-on view of a rather cute lamb. The exterior was all milk chocolate, except for a small hint of the mint green showing through above the lamb's left eye.
I bit into the lamb's hind legs to find that the chocolate exterior was reasonably thick and plenty strong to contain the mint center, and the interior was a bubble-infused light green mint. Thickness varied based on the contours of the lamb, but this was a very nice-size snack, with plenty of chocolate and mint to give me a nice kick. It tasted just like the candy bar version, which is to say, really good. I hadn't previously realized that lambs were a part of Easter, so this was is a nice break from seeing bunny-everything.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice subtle chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Loveabubble” ... “Milk chocolate with a bubbly mint centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Aero (10 snacks)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road