Taste test: This is the mint version of Nestle's awesome all-chocolate Aero bar.
The outside of this one was chocolate as well, but the inside was bright green mint, filled with air bubbles. It tasted very good, with a creamy, smooth, mild mint taste. English candy bars imported to America are usually sold at inflated prices (and this was no exception) but more often than not, they're worth it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolatey mint smell, more mint than Chocolate, similar to those little Andes candies.
From the package: “The bubbles in your Aero have been added especially. First they collapse, then they melt before flooding your mouth with delicious minty chocolate. Mouth watering, literally. ... just let the bubbles melt.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road