Taste test: This is the mint version of Nestle's awesome all-chocolate Aero bar.
The outside of this one was chocolate as well, but the inside was bright green mint, filled with air bubbles. It tasted very good, with a creamy, smooth, mild mint taste. English candy bars imported to America are usually sold at inflated prices (and this was no exception) but more often than not, they're worth it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolatey mint smell, more mint than Chocolate, similar to those little Andes candies.
From the package: “The bubbles in your Aero have been added especially. First they collapse, then they melt before flooding your mouth with delicious minty chocolate. Mouth watering, literally. ... just let the bubbles melt.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road