Taste test: This is the mint version of Nestle's awesome all-chocolate Aero bar. The outside of this one was as chocolate as the original, but the inside was bright green mint, filled with air bubbles.
It tasted very good, with a creamy, smooth, mild mint taste. English candy bars imported to America are usually sold at inflated prices (and this was no exception) but more often than not, they're worth it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolatey mint smell, more mint than Chocolate, similar to those little Andes candies.
From the package: “The bubbles in your Aero have been added especially. First they collapse, then they melt before flooding your mouth with delicious minty chocolate. Mouth watering, literally. ... just let the bubbles melt.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Aero (10 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road