Taste test: This version of the Aero bar from Nestle's Polish division featured an all-milk-chocolate exterior arranged in six domed sections, each spanning the full width of the bar.
Each section had an illustration of some bubbles, but no Nestle logo. I bit in to find a nice soft Aero feel and an interior that was all white chocolate, just a bit off-white in color, with lots of bubbles throughout. The wrapper was a bit confusing in this regard, because it showed bubbles in the milk chocolate logo, as well as floating bubbles of both types; in reality, all of the bubbles were inside the white. The dominant taste was the white chocolate, but the coating of delicious Nestle milk chocolate added a little something too. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell, mix of white and milk.
From the package: “Nestle Polska S.A.” ... “Napowietrzona czekolada mleczna i biała” ... “feel the bubbles®”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Aero (10 snacks)
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road