Taste test: After very much enjoying the milk chocolate and chocolate mint versions of Aero, I wanted to try this to see if they could apply the same magic to dark chocolate (which I'm generally not the biggest fan of).
The bar was narrower than the other kinds. It consisted of 8 dome-shaped sections along the length of the bar. When I bit in, I was surprised by how dense it was, as it didn't have the same light feel that I had expected. It seemed like the outer shell was regular dark chocolate without the bubbles, filled with the Aero bubbly chocolate. Probably the other kinds have a shell that's not bubbly either, but the ratio of non-bubbly to bubbly seemed way off here. It was OK as dark chocolate goes, though not the best I've had, but other than seeing the bubbles, I didn't really get any benefit from the bubbles. Disappointing.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “have you felt the bubbles melt?™” ... “laissez fondre les bulles” ... “Cocoa/Cacao 70%” ... “It's good to know” ... “Il est bon de savoir”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road