Taste test: This candy bar has smooth, rich chocolate featuring little air bubbles, making it light yet satisfying for those chocolate lovers out there.
It's wider than most candy bars, comprising eight sections that you can break apart to prolong your experience. Why won't Nestle and Cadbury Europe allow their deliciousness to be exported to the States? Is it revenge for the Revolutionary War? If so, we're sorry. Now send your Europe-only chocolates over.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolate-y.
From the package: “No Squeak!” (It's a reference to the U.K. dish Bubble and Squeak, mashed potatoes and cabbage.)
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Cardullo's Gourmet Shoppe, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road