Taste test: This candy bar has smooth, rich chocolate featuring little air bubbles, making it light yet satisfying for those chocolate lovers out there.
It's wider than most candy bars, comprising eight sections that you can break apart to prolong your experience. Why won't Nestle and Cadbury Europe allow their deliciousness to be exported to the States? Is it revenge for the Revolutionary War? If so, we're sorry. Now send your Europe-only chocolates over.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolate-y.
From the package: “No Squeak!” (It's a reference to the U.K. dish Bubble and Squeak, mashed potatoes and cabbage.)
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Cardullo's Gourmet Shoppe, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road