Taste test: This mysteriously named (for those who can't read Turkish and hadn't yet typed some words from the wrapper into Google Translate) bar turned out to be basically a large, milk chocolate-covered wafer bar with a hazelnut cream filling.
Inside were four wafer layers surrounding three hazelnut creme layers, just slightly lighter in color than the exterior chocolate coating. The bar had a fairly light feel overall, and the hazelnut filling provided lots of flavor and a creamy texture. Very good, especially with cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Fındık Kreması Sütlü Çikolatah Gofret” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “Manufacturer: Nestlé Türkiye Gıda Sanayi A.Ş.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (70 reviews)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Bars (919 snacks)
- Wafer bars (128 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Haymarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road