Taste test: This mysteriously named (for those who can't read Turkish and hadn't yet typed some words from the wrapper into Google Translate) bar turned out to be basically a large, milk chocolate-covered wafer bar with a hazelnut cream filling.
Inside were four wafer layers surrounding three hazelnut creme layers, just slightly lighter in color than the exterior chocolate coating. The bar had a fairly light feel overall, and the hazelnut filling provided lots of flavor and a creamy texture. Very good, especially with cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Fındık Kreması Sütlü Çikolatah Gofret” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “Manufacturer: Nestlé Türkiye Gıda Sanayi A.Ş.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road