Taste test: This Nesquik-branded wafer bar offered up three layers of wafers surrounding two white creme layers, with the whole exterior coated with a thin layer of milk chocolate. The bar felt very light in the hand, and it was pretty long at about 5-1/2 inches.
I bit in to find that despite a light feel, it was densely packed with flavor — and had a nice crunch too. I don't think it tasted notably more like Nesquik chocolate milk than other chocolate wafer bars, but it was good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet and creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafer enrobed in Milk Chocolate” ... “Milk chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Turkuaz Market, Brighton Ave, Allston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road