Taste test: This Nesquik-branded wafer bar offered up three layers of wafers surrounding two white creme layers, with the whole exterior coated with a thin layer of milk chocolate. The bar felt very light in the hand, and it was pretty long at about 5-1/2 inches.
I bit in to find that despite a light feel, it was densely packed with flavor — and had a nice crunch too. I don't think it tasted notably more like Nesquik chocolate milk than other chocolate wafer bars, but it was good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet and creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafer enrobed in Milk Chocolate” ... “Milk chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road