Taste test: This candy bar had 5 sections, and they were fairly easy to detach, thanks to a deep groove between them, but they didn't really break off cleanly.The creme filling actually straddled the sections.
I was surprised by how hard the crunch was when I bit in. I was even more surprised by the relatively small amount of creme filling, as it was quite a bit less than shown in the picture on the wrapper, while the chocolate exterior was much thicker than pictured. But the taste was good, with lots of dark chocolate and a good balance of mint creme.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very minty. Like mint chocolate chip ice cream but more intense. Nice.
From the package: “smooth dark chocolate with a peppermint fondant centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road