Taste test: This candy bar had 5 sections, and they were fairly easy to detach, thanks to a deep groove between them, but they didn't really break off cleanly.The creme filling actually straddled the sections.
I was surprised by how hard the crunch was when I bit in. I was even more surprised by the relatively small amount of creme filling, as it was quite a bit less than shown in the picture on the wrapper, while the chocolate exterior was much thicker than pictured. But the taste was good, with lots of dark chocolate and a good balance of mint creme.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very minty. Like mint chocolate chip ice cream but more intense. Nice.
From the package: “smooth dark chocolate with a peppermint fondant centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road