Taste test: This carton of eggs contained a dozen half-eggs (cut lengthwise), each consisting of a dark chocolate outside with a spongy marshmallow filling.
They were decent, but nothing special, as they were a bit messy to eat as bits of chocolate tended to break off, and the taste was acceptable as chocolate-and-marshmallow combos go, but really nothing special. Milk chocolate would have been a better choice than dark chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate and marshmallow smell. Decent.
From the package: “Fine Candy Since 1847” ... “Serv. Size 4 Eggs (38g) Servings: 3 Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Calories from Fat 40, Total Fat 4g (6% DV), Saturated Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g. Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 10mg (0% DV).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road