Taste test: This box contained six large packets, and each one contained about 10 pieces, each about an inch square. They had generally a chocolate chip cookie color, plus a drizzle of wiggly chocolate on one side. But what were they? They weren't just differently shaped cookies, nor granola bars.
They didn't feel like chocolate chip cookies, as they were slightly gritty, but not in a bad way, and they didn't feel like oatmeal cookies or oat-based granola bars either. The picture on the box showed some chocolate chips inside the pieces, but I couldn't really see or taste any, as the chocolate that I could taste seemed to be coming from the drizzle. The taste was pretty good, as the proportion of chocolate to oatmeal or whatever it was seemed about right. The chocolate drizzle was a bit melty on the fingers, even indoors with air conditioning (so I'd expect more melt when out backpacking). Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like a chocolate chip cookie, but maybe a hint of oats too.
From the package: “No artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors” ... “6 35 gram pouches” ... “Save the yetis” ... “Snack attack” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road