Taste test: This box contained a whopping 64 wafer sticks, with proportions different from your typical wafers. Each piece was thick, short and stubby, measuring just about two inches long, less than an inch wide and about 5/8-inch thick. There were four hazelnut creme layers surrounded by five wafer layers. The box had two layers of wafers, arranged in a 4x8 grid, and cut the same way that wafers usually get cut, resulting in lots of wafer dust to go around.
We crunched in to find a soft but fairy dense feel (as wafers go) with a generous helping of hazelnut flavor from those four layers. Tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild hazelnut smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road