Nanguo Coconut Candy
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped, small pieces of chewy candy, with a light beige color and irregular shapes.
They candy was soft and easy to chew, with a great flavor that balanced sweetness and coconut. I couldn't eat just one (nor two or three). Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet coconut smell.
From the package: “Product of P.R.C.” ... “The industrialization of agriculture leading enterprise”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road