Nancy's Old Fashioned Cinnamon Sanded Candy Drops
Taste test: These hard candies had oval shapes with a whitish color over most of the exteriors, with red showing through the white to varying degrees.
I grabbed one and sucked in to find a nice sweet cinnamon flavor with a great hot pepper kick. Each piece was pretty big, so they lasted a long time. Still, I ended up eating several in a row. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cinnamon candy snell, just like Hot Tamales.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nancy's Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nancy's Candy Co. factory, Meadows of Dan, Virginia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road