Taste test: These rectangular candies were soft-but-tough on the first bite but softened up to dense-but-chewy after some work, and they were really good, about as addictive as a peanut butter candy can be.
They were sweet, peanutty, delicious and great! Normally, these can be found individually in penny candy bins, but this bag was a convenient way to buy about 20 pieces all at once. Because of the relatively large size and chewiness, it takes a while to eat just one piece, but that didn't make it any easier to resist eating another and another and another (plus more) in one sitting. Excellent.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Made with Molasses and Real Peanut Butter.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar N Things at the Arsenal Mall. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road