Muji Double Sandwich Wafers Peanut Chocolate
Taste test: The wafers in this package defied the conventional wafer experience, as Muji cut them into rectangular (and nearly square) shapes and wrapped them individually, rather making them detachable pieces in one huge brick. This particular variety had two filling layers between three wafer layers. And uniquely, the two filling layers were quite different, in both composition and thickness. The thicker one had crushed peanuts embedded inside its dark substance, while the other one was just a dark substance.
I'm not sure whether those dark substances were the same or different. The Ingredients also included Hazelnut Paste, so it's possible that one of them was chocolate and the other hazelnut. Regardless, it had a typical wafer texture and tasted very good, with light feel and a nice mix of peanut, chocolate and more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Muji U.S.A. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road