Muji Strawberry Marshmallow
Taste test: These marshmallows were midsized, quite a bit smaller than Muji's Chocolate Marshmallows and yet still way bigger than their mini Marshmallows. They didn't get the individual wrapping treatment of the big ones, but it didn't seem to be a problem, as they didn't stick together at all.
From the outside, the marshmallows were almost white but with a slight pinkish tint. When we bit in, we found that there was a pinkish, almost liquidy filling that was loaded with so much sweet strawberry flavor that it didn't matter that there was way more marshmallow by volume than there was filling. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nicer strawberry smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Muji U.S.A. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Muji Store, Newbury Street, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road