Muji Strawberry Marshmallow
Taste test: These marshmallows were midsized, quite a bit smaller than Muji's Chocolate Marshmallows and yet still way bigger than their mini Marshmallows. They didn't get the individual wrapping treatment of the big ones, but it didn't seem to be a problem, as they didn't stick together at all.
From the outside, the marshmallows were almost white but with a slight pinkish tint. When we bit in, we found that there was a pinkish, almost liquidy filling that was loaded with so much sweet strawberry flavor that it didn't matter that there was way more marshmallow by volume than there was filling. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nicer strawberry smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Muji U.S.A. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road