Muji Milk Chocolate Raisins
Taste test: This snack was obviously similar in concept to Raisinets, but upon close examination, these chocolate coated raisins didn't look like Raisinets, as these has much smoother milk chocolate surfaces without all of those indentations typical of Raisinets. The surfaces weren't completely smooth, as you could see the raisins jutting through the milk chocolate in places, but the overall look was still was much smoother. Another big difference was the zipper-reclosable bag.
I grabbed a handful and bit in to find that they tasted a whole lot like Raisinets. The ratio of chocolate to raisins seemed about the same, and it was hard to stop going back to the bag for more — which was just fine by the Nutrition Facts, which declared the whole 310-calorie bag to be one serving.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fruity milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Muji U.S.A. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road