Muji Milk Chocolate Raisins
Taste test: This snack was obviously similar in concept to Raisinets, but upon close examination, these chocolate coated raisins didn't look like Raisinets, as these has much smoother milk chocolate surfaces without all of those indentations typical of Raisinets. The surfaces weren't completely smooth, as you could see the raisins jutting through the milk chocolate in places, but the overall look was still was much smoother. Another big difference was the zipper-reclosable bag.
I grabbed a handful and bit in to find that they tasted a whole lot like Raisinets. The ratio of chocolate to raisins seemed about the same, and it was hard to stop going back to the bag for more — which was just fine by the Nutrition Facts, which declared the whole 310-calorie bag to be one serving.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fruity milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Muji U.S.A. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Muji Store, Newbury Street, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road