Muji Chocolate Strawberry Marshmallow
Taste test: When I saw these marshmallows at Muji, labeled as "Chocolate Strawberry," I assumed they would be much like their excellent Chocolate Marshmallows, but with strawberry added to the milk chocolate filling.
I didn't notice until much later that there was a sticker near the bottom of the bag identifying the filling as "White Chocolate Strawberry," so it was a surprise when I bit in to the first piece to find that the center filling was basically a strawberry creme, not milk chocolate at all. It was a good strawberry taste, mildly tasting of white chocolate, with the marshmallow around it sweet and spongy. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet strawberry smell.
From the package: “Marshmallow with White Chocolate Strawberry Filling Artificially Flavored and Colored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Muji U.S.A. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road