Taste test: This box contained milk chocolate-covered gummy bears.
I love milk chocolate, and I don't mind gummy bears, but this combination of the two did nothing for me. The bears had a thin chocolate coating on them, and underneath it was the usual gummy consistency that you would expect. Biting in felt weird, with a chocolate surface but the squishiness of gummy bears. I didn't taste a whole lot of chocolate, but whatever chocolate I could taste did not mix well with the gummy candy underneath. The taste was not horrible, but it was just not appealing in any way.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an icky mix of sugary fruit and chocolate. Not all that different than other jelly-filled candies.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Gummi Bears” ... “Your cravings cannot live on chocolate alone!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Taste of Nature, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (416 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (57 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road