Taste test: This small box contained three different chocolate candies, each fairly large.
According to the box, the flavors were supposed to be Dark Chocolate Macaroon, Chocolate Chip and Brownie Truffle. The Dark Chocolate Macaroon one was round, with the whole interior consisting of macaroon material, with a thin dark chocolate exterior and sort of a swirl of the same dark color on top. I'm not a real macaroon fan, but I thought it was pretty good. The Chocolate Chip one was slightly larger, also round but sort of dome-shaped, and it had a milk chocolate exterior with many swirls of white chocolate. I think the inside was supposed to taste like cookie dough (or at least, it did) but it was really way too sweet, not a fan of this one. Finally, the Brownie Truffle was square-shaped and had a soft, dense, brownie-like interior that was also too sweet, but at least not as sweet as the Chocolate Chip one, so it was OK when I had it with some milk. Overall, decent.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: Serving Size: 1 Container Calories 190 Calories from Fat 60”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Mrs. Fields
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road