Taste test: This box contained three pieces of candy: A square Butter Caramel with a milk chocolate exterior, a round Chocolate Chip with a mostly milk chocolate exterior with swirls of white; and an oval Dark Chocolate Macaroon one.
The Butter Caramel one was quite good, with a thick, chewy, stretchy caramel filling, it was really tasty. The Chocolate Chip one had sort of a cookie dough filling, and I didn't care for it much. The Macaroon one was OK, as it really did taste like a macaroon, but I've never been much of a fan.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mrs. Fields
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1712 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road