Taste test: This midsize chocolate bar from the Dominican Republic was fairly thick and contained five sections, each bearing the Cortes logo on top, inset within a running track-shaped depression.
I bit in to find a good milk chocolate taste, with a creamy taste but a very slightly gritty feel. We were pretty excited to try a Dominican snack, but it really didn't taste much different from the average non-Dominican milk chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road