Taste test: This midsize chocolate bar from the Dominican Republic was fairly thick and contained five sections, each bearing the Cortes logo on top, inset within a running track-shaped depression.
I bit in to find a good milk chocolate taste, with a creamy taste but a very slightly gritty feel. We were pretty excited to try a Dominican snack, but it really didn't taste much different from the average non-Dominican milk chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Dominican Republic (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road