Morinaga's Milk Caramel
Taste test: This box contained smallish, individually wrapped candies with the same design on the front of each wrapper that the box had.
We unwrapped our first one to find that it contained a squarish piece of caramel. The caramel was chewy and soft, but not quite as sweet or buttery as the cube-like Kraft caramels. Very tasty, very good, hard to eat just one. Our snackers were big fans!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Serving Size 1.31 oz (37 g) Servings about 4 Calories 155 Fat Cal 35”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road