Morinaga's Milk Caramel
Taste test: This box contained smallish, individually wrapped candies with the same design on the front of each wrapper that the box had.
We unwrapped our first one to find that it contained a squarish piece of caramel. The caramel was chewy and soft, but not quite as sweet or buttery as the cube-like Kraft caramels. Very tasty, very good, hard to eat just one. Our snackers were big fans!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Serving Size 1.31 oz (37 g) Servings about 4 Calories 155 Fat Cal 35”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road