Morinaga Chocoball Peanuts
Taste test: This small box contained chocolate-covered peanuts with smooth, shiny exteriors. The glaze seem to successfully take away any risk of the chocolate melting on the fingertips. The size of the pieces varied quite a bit.
They felt very light in the hand — and equally light upon biting in. Since they seemed much less dense than other chocolate-coated peanuts, I wondered whether the interior was mostly crisp rice or something, with peanuts mixed in. So I carefully bit into one of the larger ones to reveal the profile without devouring the whole thing. It appeared there was some sort of thin, light layer between the peanut and the chocolate coating, but otherwise the interior was all peanut. I bought two boxes and shared one of them with several snackers, while I managed to eat the other one myself all in one sitting. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh peanuts and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road