Montana Wild Huckleberry Salt Water Taffy
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped pieces of taffy, in the typical wax wrappers that taffy comes in, with a dark lavender color.
The pieces felt a bit solid in the hand, but they quickly softened up in the mouth, with an excellent texture, chewy but not too chewy, and a delicious taste, a great mix of sweet and tart.
They sell all sorts of huckleberry-flavored foods in Montana. This particular one didn't list any actual huckleberry in the ingredients, but still, if the taste is any indication of other huckleberry foods, I need to go back for more!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fruity and sweet, very nice.
From the package: “Corn syrup, sugar, vegetable oil (coconut, palm &/or soybean oil), egg whites, malic acid, natural & artificial flavors, salt, Blue #2 Lake, Red #40 Lake, titanium dioxide, Red #3, Blue #1.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Huckleberry Haven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Nastia in Montana. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road