Taste test: This box of gummies was unusual in that the pieces were quite a bit larger than your usual gummy candies, with sizes ranging from about half an inch to and inch and a half, depending on the shape.
There were four Monopoly shapes inside: hotel, hat, dog and car, with some kinds appearing in multiple colors. The box had a handy color key identifying the flavor/color correspondence of the strawberry (red), watermelon (green), orange (orange) and mixed berries (blue) types. The pieces looked quite nice, authentically replicating the iconic monopoly shapes with an attractive translucent appearance. They tasted good too, with good fruit flavor and a soft, moist texture. Very nice!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fruity smell.
From the package: “Made in China” ... “This Product is manufactured in a nut free facility.” ... “Remove all packing before giving to a child.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Au'some Candies Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road