Moby Crunchy Chocolate
Taste test: These snacks looked kind of like short, stubby cheese puffs, but without the cheese and with a light layer of chocolate covering the exterior instead. The chocolate was fairly dark in color, and it covered most but not all of the surface, so some light beige areas of corn puff showed through as well.
We crunched in to find a nice light feel, soft but crisp, with a pretty good helping of chocolate. These were kind of like a chocolate cereal, except they had an even light feel than cereal generally would.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “A crunchy snack dipped in real chocolate. No preservatives. Move with MOBY!” ... “All Time Quality Snack! • For watching TV • For parties • For outings” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn, Coconut Oil, Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Artificial Flavoring, Lecithin, Vitamin A Acetate, FD&C Red #4() (Allura Red, E219), FD&C Yellow #5 (Tartrazine), FD&C Blue #1 (Brilliant Blue)” ... “Consume immediately after opening to ensure crispness”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road