Taste test: This large candy bar had a 6x3 grid of detachable sections, and the whole bar cost just 99 cents at IKEA.
It was good chocolate, on par with the quality of with your typical Hershey's or Nestle chocolate bar. The milk chocolate taste was creamy and quite enjoyable. If you eat just one or two sections at a time, this bar can last a long time. IKEA is best known for its furniture, but if you're planning a visit to one of their stores, save some room in your stomach for a visit to the IKEA restaurant.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate
From the package: “Produced in Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road