Mixim Stick with me
Taste test: This bag from Israel contained smallish clusters of of chocolate, caramel and corn flakes cereal, generally measuring about an inch across, with irregular shapes and lumpy surfaces except for flat bottoms. The exteriors were all milk chocolate.
I grabbed a piece and bit in to find a light crunch and way more chocolate than caramel to taste. There wasn't any caramel chewiness either. But I still liked them enough to eat the whole bag (two servings according to the label) in one sitting. The small bag was mostly empty, as the clusters only filled up about one-fifth of the bag.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolate and caramel with a hint of corn. Nice.
From the package: “Milk chocolate caramel & cornflakes mix”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1731 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Butchery, Brookline. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road