Mixim Stick with me
Taste test: This bag from Israel contained smallish clusters of of chocolate, caramel and corn flakes cereal, generally measuring about an inch across, with irregular shapes and lumpy surfaces except for flat bottoms. The exteriors were all milk chocolate.
I grabbed a piece and bit in to find a light crunch and way more chocolate than caramel to taste. There wasn't any caramel chewiness either. But I still liked them enough to eat the whole bag (two servings according to the label) in one sitting. The small bag was mostly empty, as the clusters only filled up about one-fifth of the bag.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolate and caramel with a hint of corn. Nice.
From the package: “Milk chocolate caramel & cornflakes mix”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (346 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road