Taste test: These M&M's were a bit larger and more irregularly shaped than regular M&M's, and they came in three colors: white, light green and green.
The sizes of the pieces varied somewhat. The inside of each one consisted of a airy white crisp center that made up about half of the thickness of each piece at the thickest point, surrounded by a mint chocolate layer, and then the candy shell. I'm figuring that the crispy center was made from Rice Flour, as that's the only ingredient listed that sounded remotely like a crisp center. The crispy center added some crunch and some lightness. I'm generally a huge fan of chocolate mint, but I just didn't think that these were all that good. They were edible, but just not great chocolate mints.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Treasure is a girl's beat friend” ... “Get M Before They're Lost!” ... “Tear 'n Share Size” ... “Indiana Jones Arti-Fact 6 of 16: The Mola Ram character doesn't make his first appearance in Temple of Doom™ until an hour into the movie. Green made her first TV commercial appearance in 1997.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road