Taste test: These M&M's (not to be confused with the Mint Chocolate, Mint Crisp or Premium Mint versions) were slightly larger than standard M&M's, and they came in just two colors, green and light green.
A mix of milk chocolate and mint would be preferable to the dark chocolate, but the mint did help to make the dark chocolate seem less dark chocolate-like, so these were pretty good. Not great, and not as good as the Premiums version, but perfectly OK and fitting the need if you crave some chocolate mint.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate mint smell. Strong.
From the package: “Mars * Real * Chocolate”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road